Monday, June 14, 2010

Gaffey Street Diner

Featured on Food Network's Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, the Gaffey Street Diner is located near the end of the Terminal Island Freeway and the end of the 110 Freeway.





It's an awesome diner that offers huge, heaping portions at reasonable prices. I had the Eggs Florentine and my wife tried the Chile Verde yesterday for brunch, and both were outstanding. Sometimes there are lines outside, but it's worth the wait. They recently expanded their hours and are now serving dinner. Visit their website at http://www.gaffeystreetdiner.com/





Gaffey Street Diner on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! binary options signal


    bad credits can happen at any point in your life so be prepared to always get some extra income, visit this website

    ReplyDelete